What is Data Analytics Foundation?
In this course, you will learn best practices for how to use data analytics to make any company more competitive and more profitable. You will be able to recognize the most critical business metrics and distinguish them from mere data. You’ll get a clear picture of the vital but different roles business analysts, business data analysts, and data scientists each play in various types of companies. And you’ll know exactly what skills are required to be hired for, and succeed at, these high-demand jobs. Finally, you will be able to use a checklist provided in the course to score any company on how effectively it is embracing big data culture. Digital companies like Amazon, Uber and Airbnb are transforming entire industries through their creative use of big data. You’ll understand why these companies are so disruptive and how they use data analytics techniques to out-compete traditional companies.
The workshop is delivered via live online instructor-led classroom sessions.
VarSigma is an accredited training provider of Exemplar Global (previously RABQSA), a member of the ASQ family. Global recognition for our Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Participants will attend 8 hours of instructor led live online classroom training.
- E -copy of Data Analytics Foundation workbook
- Analysis data files and templates
- 5 Data Analytics Case studies
- Data Analytics Foundation Completion certificate
- Free membership to project support forum
- 8 PDUs for PMI
- Each certification candidate will receive case study coursework that the candidate has to submit within a certain timeframe for assessment. It is only offered in English.
For comprehensive workshop and certification information, Please email us at email@example.com
- Sai S Sampathkumar has held impactful data analytics and product management roles in Fortune-500 companies in the United States. He brings an entrepreneurial spirit to collecting, analyzing and assimilating information/data to make meaningful business decisions. He holds an MS in Applied Statistics and an MBA in General Management.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt, Engineers, MBA, Graduate in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Business Administration should attend the workshop.
- Check out over 300 linkedin verified recommendations by
industry professionals at Testimonials
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Introduction to R
- Excel for Statistics
Statistics for Data Science
- Introduction to Statistics
- Descriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Regression Analysis
- R Graphics
- Using Qlikview for visualization
- Executive reporting for Top management
- Who should attend this workshop?
Data Analytics Foundation workshop is suitable for all Lean Six Sigma professionals, Engineers, MBAs, and Finance Graduates
- Why VarSigma?
This workshop will be facilitated by one of our principal consultants. We don’t use services of freelance consultants as it affects the quality and consistency of the training workshop.
- What’s included in the training fee?
8 hours online classroom training, E- copy of Data Analytics Foundation Primer, Analysis data files and templates, 5 completed case studies, Data Analytics Foundation Certificate.
- Will I be trained on Minitab?
Yes, statistical exercises will be carried out on Minitab, R and Excel.
- Is the assessment fee included?
Yes, the assessment fee is included. If you are unable to pass the assessment in the first attempt, you can take the assessment again. The first re-assessment attempt is free.
- What is the cost of the workshop and certification?
Indian participants – The workshop fee is INR 4500 + service tax
International participants – The workshop fee is USD 95
- How can I enroll for the workshop?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the enrolment process.