What is Lean Six Sigma Project Simulation?
The Lean Six Sigma project simulation workshop guides you to initiate improvement projects at your workplace. Most participants during the workshop focus primarily on understanding the concepts and preparing for the certification exam. The objective of learning lean six sigma tools and techniques is to apply the concepts and use the tools to bring meaningful changes in your workplace. In this workshop, we focus on practical implementation of improvement initiatives and managing change in your organisation.
The workshop is spread over 5 sessions of 1 hour each focusing how each phase of Lean Six Sigma methodology should be approached and executed. The workshop is delivered via live online instructor-led classroom sessions.
VarSigma is an accredited training provider of Exemplar Global (previously RABQSA), a member of the ASQ family. Global recognition for our Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Participants will attend 5 hours of instructor led live online classroom training.
- Soft copy of Lean Six Sigma Project Planner
- Analysis data files and templates
- 20 completed Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Project Simulation Completion certificate
- Free membership to project support forum
- 5 PDUs for PMI
- Each certification candidate will receive case study coursework that the candidate has to submit within a certain timeframe for assessment. It is only offered in English.
For comprehensive workshop and certification information, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Shantanu Kumar is an accomplished author, educator and visionary. He has been a prominent business strategy consultant for Fortune 500 organisations.
- He has trained over 10,000 professionals in US, UK,Singapore, Malaysia, India, Saudi Arabia
- Please connect with him —
- Participant should be Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt to attend the workshop.
- Writing a Business Case
- Project Charter for Stakeholders
- Project Charter
- High Level Process Map and SIPOC
- Data Collection
- Measurement System Analysis
- Determining Baseline
- Process Mapping
- VA/NVA Analysis
- Failure modes and effects analysis
- Qualitative Screening using Affinity diagram, Fishbone
- Graphical plot—Pareto Plots,Histogram, Box Plot, Scatter Plots
- Data Slice and Dice
- Business Impact of the factors
- Solution Generation, Evaluation and Optimization
- Pilot and Full Scale Implementation plan
- Control Plan Development
- Executive Summary for Stakeholders
- Financial benefits and Project Closure
Thank you Shantanu for inspiring and motivating to see a broader picture!
Not just knowledge the delivery system, time management is extraordinary. Exemplary! very well organised and in true sense “Six Sigma” planned & delivered program!
- Who should attend this workshop?
LSS Project simulation workshop is suitable for Lean Six Sigma professionals
- Why VarSigma?
This workshop will be facilitated by Dr. Shantanu Kumar. We don’t use services of freelance consultants as it affects the quality and consistency of the training workshop. We believe in conducting few however effective workshops with lasting impact. Dr. Shantanu Kumar has trained over 10,000 participants on Lean Six Sigma, Innovation, Risk Management and Data Analytics.
- What’s included in the training fee?
5 hours classroom training, E- copy of LSS Project Planner, Analysis data files and templates, 20 completed case studies, Lean Six Sigma Project Simulation Certificate.
- Will I be trained on Minitab?
Yes, all statistical exercises will be carried out on Minitab.
- Is the assessment fee included?
Yes, the assessment fee is included. If you are unable to pass the assessment in the first attempt, you can take the assessment again. The first re-assessment attempt is free.
- What is the cost of the workshop and certification?
Indian participants – The workshop fee is INR 3000 + service tax
International participants – The workshop fee is USD 95
- How can I enroll for the workshop?
Please email us at email@example.com and we will guide you through the enrolment process.