Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – Chennai
Who is a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves business problems, and is involved in process and quality improvement projects. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt drives process improvement initiatives to develop robust systems for the business and deliver consistent output to customers. Green Belt training equips individuals with a logical and objective way to identify, measure, and eliminate problems / issues with process within an organization. The training also enhances the way employees approach their day-to-day work and strategically positioned to support improvement initiatives at their workplace.
VarSigma is an accredited training provider of Exemplar Global (previously RABQSA), a member of the ASQ family. Global recognition for our Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Participants will attend 36 hours of facilitator led classroom training.
- Hard copy of Green Belt Book of Knowledge
- Preparatory module
- Analysis data files and templates
- 19 completed case studies
- 10 e-books on Lean Six Sigma related content
- 2 Simulation projects
- 2 Sample question papers
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Fee
- Refreshment and lunch on training days
- Project Completion certificate
- Free membership to project support forum
- 36 PDUs for PMI
For comprehensive workshop and certification information, Please email us at email@example.com
- Dr. Shantanu Kumar is an accomplished author, educator and visionary. He has been a prominent business strategy consultant for Fortune 500 organisations.
- He has trained over 10000 professionals in US, UK,Singapore, Malaysia, India, Saudi Arabia
- Please connect with him —
- Each certification candidate is required to pass a written examination that consists of multiple choice questions measuring comprehension of the Body of Knowledge. The Six Sigma Green Belt certification examination is a 2-hour, 80 multiple-choice question examination. It is only offered in English.
- Balanced Scorecard
- CTQ Prioritization matrix
- Project Charter
- High Level Process Map and SIPOC
- Performance standards
- Attribute Agreement Analysis
- Statistical measures
- Sigma Level
- Process Capability indices – Cp, Cpk
- Process Mapping
- VA/NVA Analysis
- Failure modes and effects analysis
- Qualitative Screening using Affinity diagram, Fishbone
- Graphical plot—Pareto Plots,Histogram, Box Plot, Scatter Plots
- Hypothesis testing— F– test,t test, ANOVA, Bartlett test,Chi-square test, 2-proportion test
- Simple Linear Correlation &Regression
- 5S, Visual Standards, Poka Yoke,
- Pugh Matrix, Nominal group technique, Multi Voting
- Pilot and Full Scale Implementation plan
- Control Plan including Audit/Inspection plans
- Statistical Process Control using Control Charts
- Lesson Learnt and Handover to Process Owner
- Financial benefits and Project Closure
To write anything about how knowledgeable Dr. Shantanu Kumar is will be an understatement. Frankly, I had joined the six sigma green belt workshop to add an extra line in my resume. But, what I learnt from the workshop was way beyond my expectations. Starting from the videos of farming practices in Israel to the automatic inventory system of amazon, the workshop impacted my rusted brain! The workshop helped me to look things differently. Even in highly standardized engineering projects, I was able to identify the issues and could come up with the solutions. I developed a tool which helped the management to easily tackle larger projects and effectively manage the training hours which in turn meant saving hundreds of euro. For me, workshop was not about learning minitab. It was to apply the learning in my area of job, to increase productivity, identify the errors and improve the quality of my work.
Thank you Shantanu for inspiring and motivating to see a broader picture!
Linkedin Testimonials- Saheba Arora, Sr. Executive Engineer at Siemens Energy and Automations, Siemens Energy and Automations
“Just amazing” is the word comes to my mind, when i think about Dr. Shantanu! His approach, his strong control over concepts makes him stand apart from others. I gained in-depth knowledge for practical use of six sigma methodology supported with examples from him during his training program i attended.
Not just knowledge the delivery system, time management is extraordinary. Exemplary! very well organised and in true sense “Six Sigma” planned & delivered program!
Linkedin Testimonials- Shaveta Alwadi, AVP – Business Process Mapping & Business Intelligence, MIPS
- Who should attend this workshop?
LSSGB training is suitable for middle to senior managers, Engineers, MBAs, Operations Managers, Quality Managers and professionals who want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within an organization.
- Why VarSigma?
This workshop will be facilitated by Dr. Shantanu Kumar. We don’t use services of freelance consultants as it affects the quality and consistency of the training workshop. We believe in conducting few however effective workshops with lasting impact. Dr. Shantanu Kumar has trained over 10000 participants on Lean Six Sigma, Innovation, Risk Management and Data Analytics.
- What’s included in the training fee?
36 hours classroom training, Hard copy of Green Belt Book of Knowledge, Preparatory module, Analysis data files and templates, 19 completed case studies, 10 e-books on Lean Six Sigma related content. 2 Simulation projects, 2 Sample question papers, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Fee, Refreshment and lunch on training days.
- Will I be trained on Minitab?
Yes, all statistical exercises will be carried out on Minitab. Participants usually spend 8-12 hours on Minitab related exercises during the workshop. We will provide the trial version of the software on the first day of the workshop.
- Is the examination fee included?
Yes, the examination fee is included. If you are unable to pass the certification examination in the first attempt, you can take the exam again. The first re-examination attempt is free.
- What will be included in the certification kit?
Global recognition of the program ensures the certification that you receive is accepted internationally.
The certificate kit includes
1. Certificate of Successful Completion
2. Letter from VarSigma CEO stating the curriculum that was covered, examination process and certification procedure.
3. Reference check form that you can share with your employer
- How can I enroll for the workshop?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the enrollment process.