Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification training is the elite certification for professionals. This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification validates your professional skill in handling complex improvement projects and expertise in implementing Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
Join Over 25,000 Students who have experienced VarSigma Education
Our team will reach out to you
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who can explain Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools. A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics, and assign team member roles and responsibilities. Black Belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles. They have basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non value-added elements and activities, and are able to use advanced analytical tools.
What should we expect from VarSigma?
There are numerous reasons, let’s list a few
- Participants will attend a minimum 54 hours of facilitator led classroom training for Black Belt in addition to 36 hours of Green Belt classroom training
- Participants will also have access to another 45 hours of advanced learning modules
- Total Learning Duration available to a participant is 135 hours
- Black Belt E-Book of Knowledge aligned to ASQ Bok
- Real life Simulation Projects & Analysis data files and templates
- Learn to use Minitab like an expert (30 hours of Minitab practice)
- Free Excel based software for statistical analysis
- Access to 50+ completed case studies
- Access to 10+ e-books on Lean Six Sigma content
- 200 Practice Questions
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Fee
- Refreshment and lunch on classroom training days (Applicable only for physical classroom training)
- Project Completion certificate
- Free membership to project support forum
- Periodic webinars for continual learning
- PDUs for PMI credential renewal
For comprehensive workshop and certification information, Please email us at email@example.com
- VarSigma facilitators have a minimum of 15 years of consulting experience, and have conducted 100s of workshops. Our consultants have international experience in leading improvement initiatives and providing breakthrough solutions. Please review the management profile
- Program Director – Dr. Shantanu Kumar is an accomplished author, educator and visionary. He has been a prominent business strategy consultant for Fortune 500 organisations. He has trained over 15,000 professionals in US, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Saudi Arabia
- Please connect with the Program Director— Dr. Shantanu Kumar
- Each certification candidate is required to pass a written examination that consists of multiple choice questions measuring comprehension of the Body of Knowledge. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification examination is for 4-hour, 150 multiple-choice question examination. It is only offered in English.
- Check out over 300 linkedin verified recommendations by industry professionals at Testimonials
- Connect with Dr. Kumar in.linkedin.com/in/shantanukumar3
Internationally Standardized Curriculum
Varsigma has a standardized body of knowledge for all programs comparable to ASQ and Exemplar body of knowledge. The body of knowledge is reviewed periodically and updated to include new tools, techniques and application of technology.
|City||Date||Call to Action|
|Mumbai||4 – 7 January 2018||Register|
|Coimbatore||4 – 7 January 2018||Register|
|Pune||25 – 28 January 2018||Register|
|Delhi||25 – 28 January 2018||Register|
|Bangalore||25 – 28 January 2018||Register|
|Hyderabad||1 – 4 February 2018||Register|
|Chennai||3 – 4 February’18 & 10 – 11 February’18||Register|
|Ahmedabad||22 – 25 February 2018||Register|
|Mumbai||1 – 4 March 2018||Register|
|Coimbatore||1 – 4 March 2018||Register|
|Delhi||8– 11 March 2018||Register|
|Kolkata||15– 18 March 2018||Register|
|Bangalore||22 – 25 March 2018||Register|
|Chennai||29 Mar – 1 April 2018||Register|
|Coimbatore||5– 8 April 2018||Register|
|Pune||7 – 8 April’18 & 15 – 16 April’18||Register|
|Mumbai||12– 15 April 2018||Register|
|Hyderabad||19– 22 April 2018||Register|
|Delhi||26– 29 April 2018||Register|
|Bangalore||3 – 6 May 2018||Register|
|Chennai||12 – 13 May’18 & 19 – 20 May’18||Register|
What do our participants say?
To write anything about how knowledgeable Dr. Shantanu Kumar is will be an understatement. Frankly, I had joined the six sigma green belt workshop to add an extra line in my resume. But, what I learnt from the workshop was way beyond my expectations. Starting from the videos of farming practices in Israel to the automatic inventory system of amazon, the workshop impacted my rusted brain! The workshop helped me to look things differently. Even in highly standardized engineering projects, I was able to identify the issues and could come up with the solutions. I developed a tool which helped the management to easily tackle larger projects and effectively manage the training hours which in turn meant saving hundreds of euro. For me, workshop was not about learning minitab. It was to apply the learning in my area of job, to increase productivity, identify the errors and improve the quality of my work.
Thank you Shantanu for inspiring and motivating to see a broader picture!
Linkedin Testimonials- Saheba Arora, Sr. Executive Engineer at Siemens Energy and Automations, Siemens Energy and Automations
“Just amazing” is the word comes to my mind, when i think about Dr. Shantanu! His approach, his strong control over concepts makes him stand apart from others. I gained in-depth knowledge for practical use of six sigma methodology supported with examples from him during his training program i attended.
Not just knowledge the delivery system, time management is extraordinary. Exemplary! very well organised and in true sense “Six Sigma” planned & delivered program!
Linkedin Testimonials- Shaveta Alwadi, AVP – Business Process Mapping & Business Intelligence, MIPS
Click here to read over 500 testimonials
Let’s get started
You can learn more about the content, certification and its applicability by reviewing these links
Dr. Shantanu Kumar has influenced and transformed the path organisations tread on for process improvement, innovation and change management. A prominent author, speaker, and business consultant, Dr. Kumar is universally characterized by his friends, colleagues, and clients as one of the most insightful, humble, influential and recommended strategy consultants and is respected for his years of research in the fields of process improvement, business intelligence and innovation.
His experience has enabled most Fortune 500 companies across industries to improve operations efficiency, re-engineer obsolete and dying processes, reinvigorate business strategies and turn around failing businesses. He has trained and consulted on innovation using TRIZ, lean six sigma, program & project management, business process re-engineering, strategic leadership and managing change. He has trained more than 10000 professionals on lean six sigma, innovation, structured decision making and business process re-engineering across industries and touched many more lives in other leadership workshops. He uses his diverse life experiences to deliver workshops of seemingly complex concepts in easy to understand stories. His storytelling ability and humor keeps participants glued to their seats and his focus on applicability at work ensure tangible returns.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce and statistics, master’s degree in applied math and statistics, MBA in operations management and a Phd-business intelligence scholar. His expertise includes master black belt six sigma, ISO lead auditor and project management. He has published research papers and continues to research on statistical application of neural networks in decision making, artificial intelligence in decision making models, financial risk management using decision trees classification model, multivariate statistics in marketing and operation research. He is a guest faculty at multiple business schools and continues to mentor business leaders realise their potential.
Our team will reach out to you
Join Us Today