Lean Six Sigma Coach
Lean Six Sigma Coach are qualified to lead and educate all levels of an organization in Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies. They provide guidance to leaders, aligning Lean Six Sigma projects with an organization’s business plan to further drive continuous improvement.
Join Over 25,000 Students who have experienced VarSigma Education
Our team will reach out to you
Lean Six Sigma Coach
Lean Six Sigma Coach is qualified to lead and educate all levels of an organization in Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies. They provide guidance to leaders, aligning Lean Six Sigma projects with an organization’s business plan to further drive continuous improvement. Our Lean Six Sigma coach workshop provides practical help to enable participants to grasp the mindset of an expert trainer, and appreciate the beliefs and values as they apply to designing and running a training program. The course also covers skills sets that are essential to facilitating dynamic and powerful training events
What should we expect from VarSigma?
There are numerous reasons, let’s list a few
- Participants will attend a minimum 15 hours of facilitator led classroom training for Lean Six Sigma Coach
- Participants will also have access to another 10 hours of e- learning modules
- Total Learning Duration available to a participant is 25 hours
- Internationally recognized Lean Six Sigma Coach Certification
- E – Preparatory module
- Analysis data files and templates
- Free Excel based software for statistical analysis
- Access to 50+ completed case studies
- Access to 20+ e-books on Lean Six Sigma content
- Simulation projects
- 200 Practice Questions
- Lean Six Sigma Coach Exam Fee
- Refreshment and lunch on classroom training days (Applicable only on Physical classroom training)
- Free membership to project support forum
- Periodic webinars for continual learning
- 15 PDUs for PMI credential renewal
For comprehensive workshop and certification information, Please email us at email@example.com
- VarSigma facilitators have a minimum of 15 years of consulting experience, and have conducted 100s of workshops. Our consultants have international experience in leading improvement initiatives and providing breakthrough solutions. Please review the management profile
- Program Director – Dr. Shantanu Kumar is an accomplished author, educator and visionary. He has been a prominent business strategy consultant for Fortune 500 organisations. He has trained over 15,000 professionals in US, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Saudi Arabia
- Please connect with the Program Director— Dr. Shantanu Kumar
- Each certification candidate is required to pass a written examination that consists of multiple choice questions measuring comprehension of the Body of Knowledge. Lean Six Sigma Coach certification examination is for 3 hours, 150 multiple choice questions. It is only offered in English.
- Check out over 300 LinkedIn verified recommendations by industry professionals at Testimonials
- Connect with Dr. Kumar in.linkedin.com/in/shantanukumar3
Internationally Standardized Curriculum
VarSigma has a standardized body of knowledge for all programs comparable to ASQ and Exemplar body of knowledge. The body of knowledge is reviewed periodically and updated to include new tools, techniques and application of technology.
- Train the Trainer
- Curriculum Design
- Participant Kit Design
- Trainer Kit Design
- Mock Presentations
- Objective Setting and Content
- Training outline
- Audience and Evaluation
- Training Delivery
- Online Learning Environment
What do our participants say?
To write anything about how knowledgeable Dr. Shantanu Kumar is will be an understatement. Frankly, I had joined the six sigma green belt workshop to add an extra line in my resume. But, what I learnt from the workshop was way beyond my expectations. Starting from the videos of farming practices in Israel to the automatic inventory system of amazon, the workshop impacted my rusted brain! The workshop helped me to look things differently. Even in highly standardized engineering projects, I was able to identify the issues and could come up with the solutions. I developed a tool which helped the management to easily tackle larger projects and effectively manage the training hours which in turn meant saving hundreds of euro. For me, workshop was not about learning minitab. It was to apply the learning in my area of job, to increase productivity, identify the errors and improve the quality of my work.
Thank you Shantanu for inspiring and motivating to see a broader picture!
Linkedin Testimonials- Saheba Arora, Sr. Executive Engineer at Siemens Energy and Automations, Siemens Energy and Automations
“Just amazing” is the word comes to my mind, when i think about Dr. Shantanu! His approach, his strong control over concepts makes him stand apart from others. I gained in-depth knowledge for practical use of six sigma methodology supported with examples from him during his training program i attended.
Not just knowledge the delivery system, time management is extraordinary. Exemplary! very well organised and in true sense “Six Sigma” planned & delivered program!
Linkedin Testimonials- Shaveta Alwadi, AVP – Business Process Mapping & Business Intelligence, MIPS
Click here to read over 500 testimonials
Let’s get started
You can learn more about the content, certification and its applicability by reviewing these links
Dr. Shantanu Kumar has influenced and transformed the path organisations tread on for process improvement, innovation and change management. A prominent author, speaker, and business consultant, Dr. Kumar is universally characterized by his friends, colleagues, and clients as one of the most insightful, humble, influential and recommended strategy consultants and is respected for his years of research in the fields of process improvement, business intelligence and innovation.
His experience has enabled most Fortune 500 companies across industries to improve operations efficiency, re-engineer obsolete and dying processes, reinvigorate business strategies and turn around failing businesses. He has trained and consulted on innovation using TRIZ, lean six sigma, program & project management, business process re-engineering, strategic leadership and managing change. He has trained more than 10000 professionals on lean six sigma, innovation, structured decision making and business process re-engineering across industries and touched many more lives in other leadership workshops. He uses his diverse life experiences to deliver workshops of seemingly complex concepts in easy to understand stories. His storytelling ability and humor keeps participants glued to their seats and his focus on applicability at work ensure tangible returns.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce and statistics, master’s degree in applied math and statistics, MBA in operations management and a Phd-business intelligence scholar. His expertise includes master black belt six sigma, ISO lead auditor and project management. He has published research papers and continues to research on statistical application of neural networks in decision making, artificial intelligence in decision making models, financial risk management using decision trees classification model, multivariate statistics in marketing and operation research. He is a guest faculty at multiple business schools and continues to mentor business leaders realise their potential.
Our team will reach out to you
Join Us Today