Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (online)
September 12 - September 20
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves business problems, and is involved in process and quality improvement projects. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt drives process improvement initiatives to develop robust systems for the business and deliver consistent output to customers. Green Belt training equips individuals with a logical and objective way to identify, measure, and eliminate problems / issues with process within an organization. The training also enhances the way employees approach their day-to-day work and strategically positioned to support improvement initiatives at their workplace.
What should we expect from VarSigma?
There are numerous reasons, let’s list a few
International Recognition– VarSigma is Exemplar Global (member of ASQ family) Certified TPECS Provider for Six Sigma Competency ensuring Global recognition for our Lean Six Sigma Certification.
- The pedagogy has been designed by Dr. Shantanu Kumar, making it the most sought after workshop and certification
- VarSigma course content, coverage and certification is by far the most rigorous and exhaustive across all public offered programs
- VarSigma has certified professionals across industries, functions and countries, and therefore the recognition and acceptance unparalleled.
Alumni network for placement support – 25,000+ professionals trained across the world, 7500+ Senior professionals trained, 300,000 + Linkedin followers and presence across the world.
Extraordinary Facilitators – Our facilitators have a minimum of 15 years of consulting and extensive training experience. All the facilitators undergo a rigorous ‘Train the trainer’ workshop by Dr. Shantanu Kumar.
Project and Career Guidance– Regular webinars and expert moderated forum provide the necessary support for completing improvement initiatives and understanding the next steps for career progression. Your success is a testimonial for VarSigma.
Classroom learning with online support – Our Lean Six Sigma workshops are conducted in person, along with webinars and online sessions to facilitate conceptual learning. Blending the best of both worlds
- Participants will attend a minimum 27 hours of facilitator led classroom training for Green Belt
- Participants will also have access to another 36 hours of e- learning modules
- Total Learning Duration available to a participant is 65 hours
- Green Belt Book of Knowledge
- E – Preparatory module
- Analysis data files and templates
- Free Excel based software for statistical analysis
- Access to 50+ completed case studies
- Access to 10+ e-books on Lean Six Sigma content
- 2 Simulation projects
- 200 Practice Questions
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Fee
- Refreshment and lunch on classroom training days (Applicable only for physical classroom training)
- Project Completion certificate
- Free membership to project support forum
- Periodic webinars for continual learning
- 36 PDUs for PMI credential renewal
For comprehensive workshop and certification information, Please email us at email@example.com
- VarSigma facilitators have a minimum of 15 years of consulting experience, and have conducted 100s of workshops. Our consultants have international experience in leading improvement initiatives and providing breakthrough solutions. Please review the management profile
- Program Director – Dr. Shantanu Kumar is an accomplished author, educator and visionary. He has been a prominent business strategy consultant for Fortune 500 organisations. He has trained over 15,000 professionals in US, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Saudi Arabia
- Please connect with the Program Director— Dr. Shantanu Kumar
- Each certification candidate is required to pass a written examination that consists of multiple choice questions measuring comprehension of the Body of Knowledge. The Six Sigma Green Belt certification examination is a 2-hour, 80 multiple-choice question examination. It is only offered in English.