Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Practitioner
RPA Practitioner certification is designed for professionals assisting organization in their digital journey. This course will provide you an understanding of IT-enabled changes in the business environment, and how insightful executives leverage IT to create value and win competitive battles.
Join Over 25,000 Students who have experienced VarSigma Education
Our team will reach out to you
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Practitioner
RPA Practitioner certification is designed for professionals assisting organization in their digital journey. This course will provide you an understanding of IT-enabled changes in the business environment, and how insightful executives leverage IT to create value and win competitive battles. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. We provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. We will discuss VarSigma proprietary framework – DELIVER, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology.
What should we expect from VarSigma?
There are numerous reasons, let’s list a few
- Participants will attend a minimum 15 hours of facilitator led virtual classroom training for RPA
- Participants will also have access to another 10 hours of E-learning modules
- Total Learning Duration available to a participant is 25 hours
- Internationally recognized RPA Practitioner Certification
- RPA E-Guide
- Celonis for Process Mining
- UiPath for Robotic Process Automation
- Analysis data files and templates
- Access to e-books and VarSigma Exclusive library
- Real life case studies
- Certification Exam Fee
- Refreshment and lunch on classroom training days (Applicable only for physical classroom training)
- Free membership to project support forum
- Periodic webinars for continual learning
- 15 PDUs for PMI credential renewal
For comprehensive workshop and certification information, Please email us at email@example.com
- VarSigma facilitators have a minimum of 15 years of consulting experience, and have conducted 100s of workshops. Our consultants have international experience in leading improvement initiatives and providing breakthrough solutions. Please review the management profile
- Program Director – Dr. Shantanu Kumar is an accomplished author, educator and visionary. He has been a prominent business strategy consultant for Fortune 500 organisations. He has trained over 15,000 professionals in US, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Saudi Arabia
- Please connect with the Program Director— Dr. Shantanu Kumar
- Each certification candidate is required to pass a written examination that consists of multiple choice questions measuring comprehension of the VarSigma Body of Knowledge. RPA Practitioner certification examination is a 1-hour, 40 multiple-choice question examination. It is only offered in English.
- Check out over 300 LinkedIn verified recommendations by industry professionals at Testimonials
- Connect with Dr. Kumar in.linkedin.com/in/shantanukumar3
Internationally Standardized Curriculum
Varsigma has a standardized body of knowledge for all programs comparable to national and international body of knowledge. The body of knowledge is reviewed periodically and updated to include new tools, techniques and application of technology.
|City||Date||Call to Action|
|Mumbai||4 – 7 January 2018||Register|
|Coimbatore||4 – 7 January 2018||Register|
|Pune||25 – 28 January 2018||Register|
|Delhi||25 – 28 January 2018||Register|
|Bangalore||25 – 28 January 2018||Register|
|Hyderabad||1 – 4 February 2018||Register|
|Chennai||3 – 4 February’18 & 10 – 11 February’18||Register|
|Ahmedabad||22 – 25 February 2018||Register|
|Mumbai||1 – 4 March 2018||Register|
|Coimbatore||1 – 4 March 2018||Register|
|Delhi||8– 11 March 2018||Register|
|Kolkata||15– 18 March 2018||Register|
|Bangalore||22 – 25 March 2018||Register|
|Chennai||29 Mar – 1 April 2018||Register|
|Coimbatore||5– 8 April 2018||Register|
|Pune||7 – 8 April’18 & 15 – 16 April’18||Register|
|Mumbai||12– 15 April 2018||Register|
|Hyderabad||19– 22 April 2018||Register|
|Delhi||26– 29 April 2018||Register|
|Bangalore||3 – 6 May 2018||Register|
|Chennai||12 – 13 May’18 & 19 – 20 May’18||Register|
What do our participants say?
To write anything about how knowledgeable Dr. Shantanu Kumar is will be an understatement. Frankly, I had joined the six sigma green belt workshop to add an extra line in my resume. But, what I learnt from the workshop was way beyond my expectations. Starting from the videos of farming practices in Israel to the automatic inventory system of amazon, the workshop impacted my rusted brain! The workshop helped me to look things differently. Even in highly standardized engineering projects, I was able to identify the issues and could come up with the solutions. I developed a tool which helped the management to easily tackle larger projects and effectively manage the training hours which in turn meant saving hundreds of euro. For me, workshop was not about learning minitab. It was to apply the learning in my area of job, to increase productivity, identify the errors and improve the quality of my work.
Thank you Shantanu for inspiring and motivating to see a broader picture!
Linkedin Testimonials- Saheba Arora, Sr. Executive Engineer at Siemens Energy and Automations, Siemens Energy and Automations
“Just amazing” is the word comes to my mind, when i think about Dr. Shantanu! His approach, his strong control over concepts makes him stand apart from others. I gained in-depth knowledge for practical use of six sigma methodology supported with examples from him during his training program i attended.
Not just knowledge the delivery system, time management is extraordinary. Exemplary! very well organised and in true sense “Six Sigma” planned & delivered program!
Linkedin Testimonials- Shaveta Alwadi, AVP – Business Process Mapping & Business Intelligence, MIPS
Click here to read over 500 testimonials
Let’s get started
You can learn more about the content, certification and its applicability by reviewing these links
Brief Overview of VarSigma’s Training Pedagogy
Dr. Shantanu Kumar has influenced and transformed the path organisations tread on for process improvement, innovation and change management. A prominent author, speaker, and business consultant, Dr. Kumar is universally characterized by his friends, colleagues, and clients as one of the most insightful, humble, influential and recommended strategy consultants and is respected for his years of research in the fields of process improvement, business intelligence and innovation.
His experience has enabled most Fortune 500 companies across industries to improve operations efficiency, re-engineer obsolete and dying processes, reinvigorate business strategies and turn around failing businesses. He has trained and consulted on innovation using TRIZ, lean six sigma, program & project management, business process re-engineering, strategic leadership and managing change. He has trained more than 10000 professionals on lean six sigma, innovation, structured decision making and business process re-engineering across industries and touched many more lives in other leadership workshops. He uses his diverse life experiences to deliver workshops of seemingly complex concepts in easy to understand stories. His storytelling ability and humor keeps participants glued to their seats and his focus on applicability at work ensure tangible returns.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce and statistics, master’s degree in applied math and statistics, MBA in operations management and a Phd-business intelligence scholar. His expertise includes master black belt six sigma, ISO lead auditor and project management. He has published research papers and continues to research on statistical application of neural networks in decision making, artificial intelligence in decision making models, financial risk management using decision trees classification model, multivariate statistics in marketing and operation research. He is a guest faculty at multiple business schools and continues to mentor business leaders realise their potential.
Our team will reach out to you
Join Us Today